Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Tin | Natural, Organic, Healing Paw Pad Balm For Pets | Dog Skin Soother For Dry, Cracked, And Rough Paws | Veterinarian-Approved Paw Pad Moisturizer
Delivery By: to
Now, protect the sensitive paws of your dog with the high-quality dog paw balm. It is easy to apply and builds a protective layer on your dog's paw. It is made of natural moisturizing and regenerating ingredients that work gently and effectively. You can use it several times a day and soften the paw of your dog. It is affordable and highly effective. Get it for your dog today!
About this item:
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE - Natural Dog Company Paw Soother protects your pet's dry, rough, cracked feet from heat, cold, sand, salt, and snow. Give your pet's paws a gentle, effective, natural, holistic treatment for indoor and outdoor conditions. This natural paw balm is specially formulated to heal rough, chapped, dry dog paw pads.
- ALL NATURAL & ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Paw Soother Balm Moisturizes and supports your Dog's Paw Pads using a variety of butters and oils. | Also works great on Dry noses and Rough Elbows. | Each stick is proudly handcrafted with no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients.
- EASY TO APPLY - For no-mess application, simply uncap, twist up from the bottom, and glide our healing balm directly over your dog’s paw pads, Spread paws directly into the paw soother balm or spread a thin layer on pads and between toes! No need to shave hair. Always wipe your dog’s paws after being outside. Reapply as needed.
- HANDMADE IN SMALL TOWN USA - Each product is handcrafted and poured right in Marble Falls, Texas!
- Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Chamomile, Cajeput, Calendula, Rosemary, Natural Vitamin E
- This product is intended for canine use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets and store in a dry, cool place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.