Clothes For Small Dogs With Teacup Yorkie Puppy Coat
This Clothes For Small Dogs Girl Boy is the perfect way to keep your pup warm and stylish through winter weather. Made with 100% cotton buffalo plaid, this cozy small dog hoodie is sure to keep your Chihuahua, Teacup Yorkie, or another small pup warm and comfortable. The pet cat winter warm sweatshirt sweater has a classic look that will never go out of style and its soft fabric will keep your pup feeling snug and cozy. This stylish and comfortable pet coat is an essential item for any pet parent looking to keep their pup warm and fashionable during cold winter days.
- Target Species: Dog, Cat
- Minimum Weight Recommendation: 4.5 Pounds
- Material: Cotton
About this item:
- JUST FOR SMALL DOGS: The Small size dog clothes are suitable for grown puppies, such as Pomeranian, Maltese, and Toy Poodles.
- MADE OF 100% COTTON: Warm, soft & breathable, super friendly to sensitive skin, perfect to protect the skin of your furry pet. With comfortable fabric, essential dogs cold weather coats to keep warm in autumn & winter!
- DESIGN FOR CONVENIENCE: A lanyard on the top of the hood can hook the buttons on the back of the jacket to fix the hood. Discreet hole at the back for leash attachment.
- EASY PUT ON/OFF: Elastic ribbed neck & leg openings of the sweater for added comfort. Easy on and off in pullover style, cut higher in the belly for easy potty breaks. Suitable for indoor-outdoor walking, running, training, parties, etc.
- CLASSIC SOLID COLOR DESIGN: The pullover sweatshirt looks great paired with a cute design pocket. With the stylish sports dog hoodie, your lovely dog will be fashionable & adorable at Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter parties!
Size Chart: (Inches)
|Size||XXXS||XXS||XS||S||M||L - XXXL|
|Only for 1-2 months old Chihuahua, Teacup, Youkie||2-4 months old Chihuahua, Teacup, Youkie||Grown Chihuahua, Teacup, Youkie||Pomeranian, Maltese, Toy Poodle||Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, Bichon, Min Pin||Shih Tzu, Bichon, Fox Terrier, Frnch Bulldog, English Bulldog, Pug, Boston Terrier|