Dog Shoes, Puppy Dog Boots & Paw Protectors For Winter Snowy Day
The paw protectors come with an adjustable fit that lets you gift your dog the perfect fit. It features a zipper that ensures extra protection for your dog's paw. The boots are available in six different colors, offering you a wide range of choices. With these on, no more wiping muddy or sandy paws after the rain or snow. You can wash it very easily.
- Closure Type: Zipper
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Target Species: Dog
- Use: Adjustable fit
- Color: Black, Blue, Leopard, Pink, Purple, Red
Size Chart: (Inches)
|1||1.3||1||for 1-6 lbs|
|2||1.6||1.2||for 6-12 lbs|
|3||1.7||1.3||for 12-17 lbs|
|4||1.9||1.5||for 17-22 lbs|
|5||2.3||1.8||for 22-27 lbs|
About this item:
- Please mainly refer to the width, weight can only be used as an additional reference; Size 1: 1.29"x0.98"(L*W) for 1-6 lbs; size 2: 1.59"x1.18"(L*W) for 6-12 lbs; size 3: 1.70"x1.31"(L*W) for 12-17 lbs; size 4: 1.89"x1.51"(L*W) for 17-22 lbs; size 5: 2.25"x1.78"(L*W) for 22-27 lbs. Measurements refer to the inside dimensions of the shoe, please choose the corresponding size for the width of the dog's paws.
- Convenient and Secure: Zip and self-adhesive strap design for manual adjustment, easy to put on / off. These small dog shoes expand with adjustable and reflective straps to ensure a tight fit, also make your puppy safe at night, and easy to find it when it is lost.
- Waterproof and Warm: High-quality waterproof fabric. Water-resistant dog boots keep the pup's paws dry and warm. No more wiping muddy or sandy paws after the rain or snow.
- Comfortable and Non-slip: High-quality rubber soles give the dog's paws pampering care, soft and comfortable. The Anti-slip sole provides stability and traction, protection from sharp thorns and hot pavement. Help older dogs to stand up on hardwood floors easier.
- Fashionable and beautiful: beautiful shoes specially designed for small dogs, not only durable but also very fashionable. It can make the dog more outstanding. And it is safe to take the dog to do outdoor activities such as hiking and running.