Paw Tection Balm Stick For Dogs | Veterinarian-Approved and All-Natural Dog Paw Balm and Moisturizer | Nourishing Dog Paw Protector For Rough Terrain And Harsh Temperatures
Delivery By: to
The dog paw pad balm is a very secure protective layer that protects your dog from cracking and drying. The natural paw balm for dogs is made from food-safe oils and waxes. It is a valuable addition to the dog care kit. It creates invisible dog paw protectors so your furry friend's paws have protection against drying and cracking. The balm is made of natural ingredients making it very natural.
About this item:
- PROTECTIVE DOG PAW BALM: PawTection is safe for all dogs and formulated to create a nourishing, protective barrier for your pup's paw pads to prevent cracking and peeling.
- PREVENTS PAW DAMAGE YEAR ROUND: Our healing and moisturizing balm defends paws against damage from harsh elements and hot surfaces like asphalt, sand, concrete, ice, salt, snow, and rough terrain. It also reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mold.
- EASY & QUICK TO APPLY: Clean paws before application. Gently rub onto paw pads. Paws will be slick right after application, allow time to dry. Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup's paws to any potentially harmful condition.
- ORGANIC, VEGAN, & NATURAL INGREDIENTS: PawTection is plant based, all natural with no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients. Our fragrance-free formula includes mango butter, rice bran oil, lavender oil, and rosemary extract.
- MADE IN USA: Handcrafted in the USA to treat, heal, and protect your pup's paws. We know dogs love to lick their paws, so this balm is safely made with quality ingredients making it non-toxic if ingested.
- This product is intended for canine use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets and store in a dry, cool place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin, Lavender, Rosemary.
- With a distraction in tow (we love-training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Then gently rub a generous amount onto affected area. Allow the area to dry and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward! Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup's paws to any potentially harmful condition. For pawsome results, use in conjunction with our Paw Soother balm.